Minority Report Still Shot
- Long Shot
- Scene is when Laura comes to tell Burgess to rethink the killing of Tom.
- There's no real angle to the shot, its looking straight forward at the characters and the surroundings.
- Room is filled with natural light, compared to previous scenes in the movie, where the locations were lit with artificial light.
- Burgess is wearing a black outfit, while Laura is wearing a lighter colored dress.
- Furniture is symmetrical. On each side of the couch in the middle, is a lamp facing upwards and two pictures/paintings hanging on the wall behind them.